"Welcome to my pages ;-)" Fen's Profile
If you've read the book on life, then surely this website is like the book on travel, each and everyone of us contributing our own little parts of our world here on VT.
Like pages in a book we’re all here and accounted for. And like me the more you see, the more you want to read these pages. As well as being addicted to travel, you can become addicted to VT too. But where's the harm in that when you can learn about other people's cultures and interests, not forgetting the friends you can also make along the way.
For some of us it’s just to get away for holidays or to visit friends and relatives. While others seek a sense of adventure and some set out to explore more on our fascinating planet. As for me maybe it’s a combination of all of them that makes me want to travel more and more. But whatever it is, I still have the same passion and excitement in me just like I did on my first trip. It’s not just the sights and sounds, but the smells, the climates and of course the people you meet that make it so interesting.
Travel is not always about getting to A to B, but to experience something in your life however small or spectacular that you are proud of or happy about.
And that’s one thing I really like about VT we all come together and share some of these wonderful experiences that we've had. With such a diverse mix of people it makes it much more interesting..................
NOW I guess if you're on this website then you already have the bug. And its probably the only one you want to get while on your travels. Thank goodness there isn't a cure for this bug. I would like to say a big thank you to each and everyone on VT that shares there wonderful pictures, experiences and useful information on this website for us all.
Its always nice to recieve postcards from VT members so please feel free to send me a postcard on your travels or from where you live :) I'll be happy to send one in return. I'm currently getting a nice collection so many thanks again for everyone thats been sending me them and increasing my collection :-)
What a great EURO VT meeting this was great, so many wonderful people to meet over 1 weekend and really well organised :-) With the added bonus to finally meet the delightful people behind VT.
About 120 budding VT'ers came from all over the World to attend in the fun and frolics held at this huge get togethers. Simply FEN-Tastic..!!
Previous Euro VT meets:
2005 - Valeggio sul Mincio (Verona)
2006 - Marbella
2007 - Santorini
2008 - Karlsruhe - Germany
2009 - Cascais Portugal
2010 - Krakow Poland
2011 - Ohrid, Macedonia
2012 - Bergamo, Italy
Finally I got the chance to visit one of my destinations that I've always wanted to go too. The people there are so great and the food is excellent along with the sights. A BIG thanks again to my KL connection VT'er Jen for showing us such wonderful places to eat :-)
Amazing to think i was sitting in a bar with my friend while looking at this fantastic view over Singapore. And there was no Martini's waiting for me shaken or stirred, it was the famous Singapore sling cocktail for me.
Yes a few years back now I managed to see Michael Palin - 20 years of Travelling, Forty Years of Jokes at the O2 Arena in London. Being a complete Monty python fan and having always been so impressed with all Michael's travel shows this was Great..!
Check out Palin's Travels
Also Check out Mr G from VT on TV
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 731 Reviews
- 1,808 Photos
- 34 Countries
- 46 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
- Commented on Kaspian's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to my pages ;-)"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Welcome to my pages ;-)"
- Fen and jonathanbarker are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Trolley Bus in Omsk Transportation
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Do you kiss your mother with..."
- updated a London Travel Page "In and around London"
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 79 reviews, 177 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Novi Sad Intro, 47 reviews, 85 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 29 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chisinau Intro, 38 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Region Intro, 37 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omsk Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 26 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kingston upon Thames Intro, 38 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 22 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 18 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22167 Reviews - 53887 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23063 Reviews - 47263 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7638 Reviews - 19502 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos