"laetitiad's new Mali Page" Mali by laetitiad
Mali Travel Guide: 1,006 reviews and 2,874 photos
I worked for 3 months in Bamako. That was my first experience in black Africa and it's been a real experience.
Mali is probably an easy country to have a first african travel experience: people are friendly and it's safe (well mostly).
You've got to get used to dust, heat and poverty.
Bogolan mud cloth are specific to black Africa. You can find nice objects made of it : bags, scarves. You can find as... more travel advice
Quiet, nice pool, air cond, very relaxing a bit out of the centre of Bamako. The picture is taken from the restaurant. more travel advice
laetitiad's Related Pages
Mali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "African highlight"
- "MALI: AN AMAZING COUNTRY"
- "Difficult, Wearying but Rewarding"
- "MALI - I left my heart there......"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mali
- Hotels in Mali
- Transportation in Mali
- Nightlife in Mali
- Restaurants in Mali
- Shopping in Mali
- Warnings and Dangers in Mali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mali
- 19 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mali
- Wrote a Review Beware of what you drink and eat in Mali Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beware of the weather : from..."
- Posted in Travel Sydney Forum "Re: Hotel recommendations in Sydney"
- created a Mali Travel Page "laetitiad's new Mali Page"
- Commented on one of SirRichard's Mali travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Perth Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antibes Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Sydney Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mali Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lille Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue