Mouans-Sartoux Things to Do Tips by laetitiad
Mouans-Sartoux Things to Do: 2 reviews and 0 photos
Quite astonishing in such a small town, the museum offers an extensive collection of modern art. Originally it was the private collection of Honnegger who gave it.
Whether you like that kind of art or not, it's an interesting collection and the surroundings (
the castle, (where you have temporary exhibitions) and the museum itself (a surprising green building) are interesting by itself
laetitiad's Related Pages
Mouans-Sartoux Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A "village between Cannes and Grasse"
- "Another small gem in Provence's treasure house"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mouans-Sartoux
- Transportation in Mouans-Sartoux
- Restaurants in Mouans-Sartoux
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mouans-Sartoux
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Mouans-Sartoux?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mouans-Sartoux
Top 10 Pages
- Perth Intro, 7 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antibes Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Sydney Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mali Intro, 19 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lille Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue