"ARUBA/BONAIRE" Aruba by Alphons
Aruba Travel Guide: 982 reviews and 2,497 photos
Aruba is the most westerly of the Netherlands Antilles. Aruba lies at the heart of the southern Caribbean, about two-and-a-half hours by air from Miami, Florida and within easy flying distance of other U.S. cities. The island is 19.6 miles long, and six miles across at its widest point, with a total area of 70 square miles. Most of it's 27 luxury hotels are lined up neatly along the northwestern shore.
Here the end of my Aruba page with this beautiful sunset pic. more travel advice
CALIFORNIA LIGHTHOUSE The old stone California lighthouse is within sight of the Tierra del Sol golf course and is... more travel advice
Alphons' Related Pages
Aruba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Escape from Chicago's winter to Aruba"
- "Things That Make You Go.....WOW!!!"
- "Aaaaawesome Arrrruuuuba!!!!"
- "Thanksgiving in Aruba"
- "Amapola Goes to Aruba"
- "Arid and Friendly"
- "Adventure Awaits"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aruba
- Hotels in Aruba
- Transportation in Aruba
- Nightlife in Aruba
- Restaurants in Aruba
- Shopping in Aruba
- Warnings and Dangers in Aruba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aruba
- 36 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Aruba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aruba
Top 10 Pages
- Kathmandu Intro, 55 reviews, 56 photos
- Netherlands Antilles Intro, 51 reviews, 52 photos
- Terschelling Intro, 53 reviews, 49 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- Sydney Intro, 35 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zaandam Intro, 33 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Groningen Intro, 38 reviews, 39 photos
- Australia Intro, 25 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) 37 reviews, 37 photos