"Alphons new Maastricht Page" Maastricht by Alphons
Maastricht Travel Guide: 1,364 reviews and 3,549 photos
Maastricht is in the south of Holland near de German and the Belgium border.
It is the Chieftown of the province Limburg.
Limburg is the Province with the most hills in Holland.
Here where the old colemines in Holland but they are closed now for a 20-30 years.
Tourism is now very importend there, there are a lot of good places to be, with a good few over the hills.
Its a good place for sportbikeriders too.
But the river Maas is excellent for make a trip with a boat.
For walking is it also good. The end of the famous hiking track Pieterspad (from Pieterburen in Groningen in the north of Holland to the Pietersberg in Maastricht) is here.
When you will spend time in the city of Maastricht you can go to the Vrijthof a square where you can sit in a pavement, and drink one of the beers from Limburg, or something you like to drink.Here a map where you can find Maastricht in Holland.
There is a giant labyrint there on the place of the theree Country's point. more travel advice
The Bernardusstraat with on the back De Helpoort. more travel advice
Alphons' Related Pages
Maastricht Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Maastricht: Where life is Good!"
- "Limbourgeois at its best"
- "Maastricht -- beautiful city on the Maas"
- "Not At All What I'd Expected!"
- "The Netherlands’ Deep South"
- "Enjoying the Burgundian Lifestyle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maastricht
- Hotels in Maastricht
- Transportation in Maastricht
- Nightlife in Maastricht
- Restaurants in Maastricht
- Shopping in Maastricht
- Warnings and Dangers in Maastricht
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maastricht
- 25 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 63 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Maastricht?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maastricht
Top 10 Pages
- Kathmandu Intro, 55 reviews, 56 photos
- Netherlands Antilles Intro, 51 reviews, 52 photos
- Terschelling Intro, 53 reviews, 49 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- Sydney Intro, 35 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zaandam Intro, 33 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Groningen Intro, 38 reviews, 39 photos
- Australia Intro, 25 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) 37 reviews, 37 photos