"Annapurna 6 day's trekking." Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal by Alphons

Annapurna Himal Travel Guide: 197 reviews and 457 photos

Sunrise in Nepal.

During my trip in Nepal was there allso a 6 day's trekking in the Annapurna Range. We have seen a lot of nice places, giant mountains, fields of rice and very nice peoples. This is one of the wonderful sunrises.

• In a nutshell:Wonderful for hiking.
  • Last visit to Annapurna Himal: Oct 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 30, 2005

• Dec 8, 2006 at 12:54 AM

Hi Alphons, You had a great trekking in Annapoorna. I too love trekking. U have captured u r pictures well. Cheers TRC

• chewy3326's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2006 at 11:36 AM

Annapurna Himal seems like a wonderful trek, you seem to have had a great time. Great photos!

• Nov 19, 2006 at 3:04 AM

Echt weer heel mooi die natuur foto's Groetjes Lucy

• Jul 31, 2006 at 12:30 PM

Great pictures; in particular "sunrise in Nepal"

• May 27, 2006 at 8:31 AM

Hi Alphons, looks like Annapurna was a wonderful trip. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Regards Martin

• TracyG's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2005 at 4:43 AM

Oh it reminds me so much of my trek, your pics are spectacular, I can't wait to go back! Happy travels, Tracy.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2005 at 5:03 PM

what a trip Alphons and the intro pic is just amazingly beautiful, tks for sharing

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2004 at 9:19 PM

Thanks for stopping by my Dubai pages Alphons. Your Annapurna Adventures were very enjoyable to go through. Have a wonderful Christmas :) Ciao...

• RinaNeo's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2004 at 2:06 AM

oh...my.. I wish I could be in Nepal one day...

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2004 at 1:58 PM

This was quite an experience, Alphons! The suspension bridge looks frightening! Beautiful scenery, rugged terrain, and sensational photos.

Alphons

“Have i told you lately that i love travel?”

Badges & Stats in Annapurna Himal

Have you been to Annapurna Himal?

Latest Activity in Annapurna Himal