"Port Coquitlam" Port Coquitlam by sunnywong
Port Coquitlam Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 13 photos
When the Canadian Pacific Railroad established Westminster Junction - an extension of the transnational rail line to New Westminster - it provided the nucleus around which the City of Port Coquitlam grew.
Engine 371, depicted here, brought the first passenger train across Canada and was a frequent and welcome visitor to the gorwing city.
(Re: the Engine 371 mural is posted at the coner of Elgin Avenue, Port Coquitlam)
Best time of watching at October each year. The creek was teeming with salmon trying to make their way up the creek.... more travel advice
sunnywong's Related Pages
Port Coquitlam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A New Place to Call Home"
- "Port Coquitlam"
- "PORT COQUITLAM & COQUITLAM - GVRD"
- "Railways and racing"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Coquitlam
- Hotels in Port Coquitlam
- Restaurants in Port Coquitlam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Coquitlam
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Port Coquitlam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Coquitlam
Photos in Port CoquitlamSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 66 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 86 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Banff National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 69 reviews, 82 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 53 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Phnom Penh Intro, 55 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 56 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 31 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 20 reviews, 89 photos, 3 travelogues