"Mi Casa" Simi Valley by Sduarte
Simi Valley Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 96 photos
This is a nice little town. Not much to do here but a great place to live! Close to Hollywood and Los Angeles, the beaches are 20 minutes away and Skiing is about 1 hour away.
Really, really good Italian and huge portions. You'll need a doggy bag for sure. Nice atmosphere too, very relaxed feel... more travel advice
Sduarte's Related Pages
Simi Valley Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Simi Valley~Air Force One"
- "This Mirage is Real"
- "Yubert's Simi Valley Page"
- "Mi Casa"
- "Simi Valley - California"
- "Simi Valley"
- "Nice place to hang out!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Simi Valley
- Hotels in Simi Valley
- Transportation in Simi Valley
- Nightlife in Simi Valley
- Restaurants in Simi Valley
- Shopping in Simi Valley
- Warnings and Dangers in Simi Valley
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Simi Valley
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Simi Valley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Simi Valley
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Florence Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Waitomo Caves Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Simi Valley Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Athens Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Pisa Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.