"Mount Maunganui North Island" Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui by Sduarte
Mount Maunganui Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 160 photos
This is a great place to relax. We were here in November when it was still a little too chilly to enjoy the beaches but I imagine in summer it must be amazing. Although the locals did tell us that it gets very crowded during the summer months.
- Pros:Great place for some mellow hikes up the dormant volcano, nice beaches, nice town.
- Cons:Don't spend too many days here, there's way more to see in the surrounding areas.
This is a fairly easy hike, very well marked. I'd rate it intermediate to somewhat strenuous in certain sections. But... more travel advice
Sduarte's Related Pages
Mount Maunganui Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mauao/Mt Maunganui, Bay of Plenty"
- "MOUNT MAUNGANUI....MAGNIFICENT!!!"
- "Mount Maunganui - A Great Beach Resort!"
- "Mount up and Head Out!"
- "Mount Maunganui North Island"
- "Christmas 2005 New Zealand"
- "Dream location"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mount Maunganui
- Hotels in Mount Maunganui
- Transportation in Mount Maunganui
- Restaurants in Mount Maunganui
- Shopping in Mount Maunganui
- Warnings and Dangers in Mount Maunganui
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mount Maunganui
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mount Maunganui?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Maunganui
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Florence Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Waitomo Caves Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Simi Valley Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Athens Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Pisa Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Naples Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.