"Not just a university town" Top 5 Page for this destination Famagusta by Profsmiley
Famagusta Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 187 photos
Gazi Magusa (Magosa/Famagusta) is the biggest city in North Cyprus. Eastern Mediterranean University, which has about 10,000 students, is located in here; so that's why you see all these young fellows when you go wandering in Famagusta.
However, that's not all that there is, in this vibrant city. With its beautiful beaches and amazing historical attractions, Famagusta has also become more popular for the tourists over the years...
- Pros:Beautiful beaches in the area, lively...
- Cons:Non-existent city planning, a bit chaotic.
- In a nutshell:If you are in Cyprus for more than a couple of days, you should definitely stop by to see it!
To the north of Famagusta lie the fabulous ruins of Salamis. This one great city is believed to have been founded in the... more travel advice
Profsmiley's Related Pages
Famagusta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Famagusta (Gazimagusa)"
- " Famagusta, a City of Unique Cultural Blend "
- "CHARMING GAZIMAGUSA (FAMAGUSTA)"
- "Not just a university town"
- "Gazimagusa....ancient town of churches."
- "Famagusta memories."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Famagusta
- Hotels in Famagusta
- Transportation in Famagusta
- Restaurants in Famagusta
- Shopping in Famagusta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Famagusta
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Famagusta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Famagusta
Photos in FamagustaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nicosia Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ankara Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Saint Paul Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Pisa Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Famagusta Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos