"A corner of Heaven" Karpasia by Profsmiley
Karpasia Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 35 photos
This is the Golden Beach, where caretta caretta sea turtles come and lay their eggs. There is no building or no signs of civilization other than limited no. of items a few other fellows brought with...
The sand is white and soft. No pebbles. Your Cyprus trip would not be complete unless you go for a swim. If swimming is not possible, at least just take a look at the beach from the cliff above.
There is an observation point, on the top of a cliff. Stop there! Great location to capture the beauty of this beach!
Watching the sunset is usually a beautiful experience, but with this setting, it is spectacular!
- Pros:Unspoilt beach
- Cons:Not easy to get to unless you are driving
Profsmiley's Related Pages
Karpasia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Jewel of Northern Cyprus"
- "Hidden Gem of Northern Cyprus"
- "A corner of Heaven"
- "Karpas Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karpasia
- Hotels in Karpasia
- Nightlife in Karpasia
- Restaurants in Karpasia
- Warnings and Dangers in Karpasia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karpasia
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Karpasia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karpasia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nicosia Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ankara Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Saint Paul Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Pisa Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Famagusta Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos