"Pearl of Cyprus" Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia by Profsmiley
Kyrenia Travel Guide: 128 reviews and 355 photos
With its natural beauty, laid-back locals and warm weather, Girne (Kyrenia) is a typical Mediterranean city. It is hard not to fall in love with her charm.
Well, this page mainly consists of tips about Kyrenia. For tips about its surroundings, please check out my Kyrenia District page.
- Pros:Small and lively
- Cons:Humidity and gets crowded during weekends especially in summer
- In a nutshell:Kyrenia, the treausure of Cyprus, is an inspiring Mediterranean city.
I'm talking about Karaoke, of course! Villa Swallow is a charming restaurant/bar that is owned and run by a British... more travel advice
Every year at least once we take a boat tour out of Kyrenia's old harbour. The tour consists of sailing out to different... more travel advice
Profsmiley's Related Pages
Kyrenia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Changing names ..."
- "Kyrenia - The most beautiful town in Cyrus?"
- "Cyprus - the less well known North"
- "Pearl of Cyprus"
- "Living in Kyrenia"
- "GIRNE, IF YOU PLEASE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kyrenia
- Hotels in Kyrenia
- Transportation in Kyrenia
- Nightlife in Kyrenia
- Restaurants in Kyrenia
- Shopping in Kyrenia
- Warnings and Dangers in Kyrenia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kyrenia
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kyrenia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kyrenia
Photos in KyreniaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nicosia Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ankara Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Saint Paul Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrenia District Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Pisa Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Famagusta Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos