"Enchanting Zagreb" Zagreb Region by Rabac4ever
Zagreb Region Travel Guide: 2,129 reviews and 5,727 photos
Zagreb, the capital city of Croatia is very much so underrated by most travellers, which is surprising since it's been described as "mini Paris" and "mini Vienna", and it shows off all its wonderful Austro-Hungarian Architecture.
It is completely Cosmopolitan and the best time to visit is throughout the year except summer, when it gets unbearingly hot in the city and most young people leave for the Adriatic coast anyway!
Zagreb is a young peoples' town since many students around Croatia opt to study there since it has the most options. Parks, zoos, thaters, museums, clubs, bars, wonderful sight seeing, Zagreb has got it all and I for one, will never tire of it. I actually dream of living there someday...
- Pros:night life, young people, cafe culture, museums, architecture
- Cons:not perfect for summer!
- In a nutshell:Zagreb is unique! Stop comparing it to other cities! :)
Rabac4ever's Related Pages
Zagreb Region Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Better Trip the Second Time"
- "Enchanting Zagreb"
- "Cosy city"
- "It is my hometown."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zagreb Region
- Hotels in Zagreb Region
- Transportation in Zagreb Region
- Nightlife in Zagreb Region
- Restaurants in Zagreb Region
- Shopping in Zagreb Region
- Warnings and Dangers in Zagreb Region
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zagreb Region
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Zagreb Region?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zagreb Region
Top 5 Pages
- Rovinj Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Rabac Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Pula Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Plitvicka Jezera National Park Intro, 2 photos