"My Home Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Kenilworth by Don12
Kenilworth Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 132 photos
We live not far from the Abbey Fields as pictured. I don't have many pictures of Kenilworth's main attraction, the Castle.
However, I will share some of my best photos of our favourite part of town where we go for nice strolls in the fresh air.
- Pros:Historical interest surrounded by open landscapes
- Cons:Town centre is nothing special
- In a nutshell:You should visit the Castle if you come near here
Don12's Related Pages
Kenilworth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A lovely Town"
- "Classy Kenilworth"
- "My Home Town"
- "Ah........ well........Kenilworth............."
- "More than the castle..."
- "Kenilworth Castle - Britain's largest castle ruins"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kenilworth
- Hotels in Kenilworth
- Nightlife in Kenilworth
- Restaurants in Kenilworth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kenilworth
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kenilworth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kenilworth
- Posted in Travel Würzburg Forum "Walking and Biking on the..."
- Wrote a Review ......or stay and walk further around Abbey Fields in Kenilworth Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "......or stay and walk further around Abbey Fields"
- created a Kenilworth Travel Page "My Home Town"
- Commented on one of Voyageuse30's Kenilworth travel pages
Photos in KenilworthSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Snowshill Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kenilworth Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Coughton Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Câmara de Lobos Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chipping Campden Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stowe Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Switzerland Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Snowdonia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos