"Hi! Nice of you to visit. I hope you like my pages" Don12's Profile

A bit about us.....

Hi, I'm Don and the lady with me in the picture is Les, my better half of over 30 years. We are pictured indulging in one of our favourite activities, hiking (up Snowdon in Wales on this occasion).

We live in Kenilworth in middle England (known as 'The Midlands') in the County of Warwickshire with our youngest daughter Amy (VT name = groovygurl).

It's a good while since I joined VT and I can't help returning here time and again as it's such a brilliant concept and a great way to share knowledge about our travels.

Les and myself are retired now, and we have started to do more travelling. We have been to the islands of La Gomera (in the Canaries) - 2nd visit and Madeira - 1st visit in January and March. I'm still writing up my Madeira pages.

In May we are going to Southern Italy, to Alborobello in Puglia for a week and I'm looking forward to some wonderful Italian food.

Please let me know if you stop by my pages as it's always interesting to know other people's views and impressions (and of course exchange experiences and make new friends).

Les and myself share many common interests, some of which are linked below to help with navigation of pages recently added or updated:-

WHERE WE LIVE

Gardening at Home
The Aubergine Project

GUIDE DOGS FOR THE BLIND
Bailey

I will also gradually add some more detail here about where we live.

I hope you have found something of interest.

Bye for now......thanks for calling and come back again soon.

• Intro Updated Apr 15, 2007

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Hope you have a great birthday, Don and come on back to VT!

• karentids's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Hi, I am just letting you know I stopped by (as requested). How's the Aubergine? Great pics of Snowdonia, I love mountains. Look forward to pages on Puglia, I'm going there April

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2007 at 1:47 PM

Happy Birthday from Mike and Shelley in sunny "Barking Town", WOOF, WOOF !

• dovalyn's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2007 at 2:54 AM

Happy Birthday from California and a wonderful year full of wishes!! Great VT pages, Don!

• sachara's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2007 at 11:21 PM

Hi Don. I wish you a lovely time in Madeira. It's a great place for walking.

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2006 at 12:07 PM

Greetings from Montreal, I would like to wish u a very happy birthday!! Cheers! Very nice hp. Donna :)

• margaretvn's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2006 at 3:31 AM

Happy birthday, hope you have a great day. I enjoyed your HP and will return to check other pages.

• ronaldbarr's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2005 at 2:32 PM

Greetings from Ireland. It’s simply great to meet you here on VT! I like your pages and will drop by to see how they develop. Best wishes ronaldbarr

• Voyageuse30's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2005 at 4:01 PM

Thanks for stopping by my Kenilworth page (as scanty as it is). I enjoyed browsing your pages on England... brought back many good memories!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Don12's Profile Photo

Don12

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”

Real Name