"A nice, clean and safe Border Town US MEXICO" Piedras Negras by cochinjew
Piedras Negras Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 27 photos
from the mexican american town of Eagle Pass, lies Piedras Negras. the contrast is evident. The quality of life in Piedras Negras is BETTER than in the rundown town of Eagle Pass with its decrepit downtown and corrupt politics. Piedras Negras feel it is in Mexico, Eagle Pass which is 93 % spanish speaking feels more like Paraguay!
Ozone therapy is proven to be good for healing of many diseases. Dra Estela has provisions for ozone therapy so when I am in Piedras negras, I dont miss the chance to have Ozone therapy treatment. When i tell my cuban friends I have had Ozone therapy (which is freely available in Cuba, but used as treatment), they feel sympathetic and ask about my health, and I tell them that I take ozone therapy for feeling good and hoping for prevention of problems..
i highly recommend this form of complementary therapy
- Pros:Better Food and Better atmosphere and Better people
- Cons:What a pity, Mexico has such bad gobernantes!
- In a nutshell:Modelo, Cabanas and other good restaurants
Mexico is blessed with a variety of foods some of which are regional. I highlight here two: Pozole and Tostada more travel advice
When entering Piedras Negras you are not checked for your identification and very very rarely there is a customs check.... more travel advice
cochinjew's Related Pages
Piedras Negras Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico"
- "A nice, clean and safe Border Town US MEXICO"
- "Experience the real Piedras Negras."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Piedras Negras
- Hotels in Piedras Negras
- Transportation in Piedras Negras
- Restaurants in Piedras Negras
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Piedras Negras
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Piedras Negras?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Piedras Negras
Photos in Piedras NegrasSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 123 reviews, 281 photos, 6 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.