"An afternoon at the steambaths" Carson by cochinjew
Carson Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 9 photos
in 1876 discovered this site of mineral springs .
soon it began attracting people for the mineral properties and the fact that they got better ..
in 1910 a hotel was buitl, see picture. which is still in function. unfortunately soon it will be torn down to make way for new construction.
the hot bath is in the premises and you can have a soak in an antique bath tub from the water from the springs and then have a towel wrap. you come out feeling tired and relaxed
this hotel is nearly one hundred years old
- Pros:take time off, relax, take care of your body
cochinjew's Related Pages
Carson Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Carson
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Carson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carson
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 123 reviews, 281 photos, 6 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.