"You Can Fee the Great Mystery of the World here" Cherry Creek by cochinjew
Cherry Creek Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
in travel forums like The VirtualTourist, i see people wanting to go to Off the beaten track, for me , they exist everywhere, not only in cheap countries which are now haven for Backpackers such as Laos or Cambodia or Vietnam. What they want is Exotica but not the stark reality of poverty and isolation in the richer countries where they come from.
Today I had to visit Takini (Conqueror in Lakota Language) and a very old settlement of Cherry Creek in the Lakota Indian Reservation. It is isolated but the people are so sweet, sweet even by the indian standards..
Driving back to the central village of the reservation, the fading light left a lingering shadow on these million year old scenery which was once under water. It is as if the Great Spirit was present everywhere,,, such a contended feeling..
glad to be among the Lakota..the friendly people
cochinjew's Related Pages
Cherry Creek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "You Can Fee the Great Mystery of the World here"
- Create a Cherry Creek Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cherry Creek
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Cherry Creek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cherry Creek
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 123 reviews, 281 photos, 6 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 44 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.