"What am I doing here, anyway?" South Sioux City by cochinjew
South Sioux City Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 23 photos
Otherwise this would be a nondescript midwestern town of no significance.
i leave my laundry at the Mexican laundry and I have become friends with the owners, who are from Jalisco, nice to be able to speak Spanish here.
There are Laotians, Cambodians and some Vietnamese apart from other central american immigrants who work at the Beef Packing Plant here in this area. So one can get good mexican food and good viet food here . The best viet food is Cafe Danh in Sioux City and now there is Thai Restaurant in South Sioux city.
- In a nutshell:Ah..Well, as Bill Bryson said: Someone has to live here
when I am in the area, I take every opportunity to eat here. on a visit of four days to the Indian reservation, I try to... more travel advice
just within the span of one month, I had the chance to eat Thai food in Miami, Paris and Bruxelles, the lasts two were... more travel advice
cochinjew's Related Pages
South Sioux City Travel Guide
- Things to Do in South Sioux City
- Hotels in South Sioux City
- Restaurants in South Sioux City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Sioux City
- 7 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to South Sioux City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Sioux City
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 123 reviews, 281 photos, 6 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 44 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.