"Tranquil, Isolated and Gateway to Lakota/Dakota" Top 5 Page for this destination Bismarck by cochinjew
Bismarck Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 92 photos
This visit to Bismarck coincided with the United Tribes International Pow Wow in Bismarck and a conference of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe's Health Dept.
After the hectic days in Buenos Aires, Argentina, it is certainly a cultural shock to arrive here. The first night in town, looking for food at 10 pm ( the time for dinner in Buenos Aires ) made me realize that I am in USA and in a remote area.
It is so lovely to see so many different Indians in town for this largest of the Pow wows.
It is situated downtown and close to the accomodations in the area. I could walk over from the hotel and nothing special... more travel advice
cochinjew's Related Pages
Bismarck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Molly_E's Bismarck page"
- "Pierre_Rouss's Bismarck page"
- "Tranquil, Isolated and Gateway to Lakota/Dakota"
- "Basaic Bismarck Page"
- "Bismarck, ND"
- "Bismarck- Restaurants and Snow."
- "Journey to Cross Ranch State Park on a sunny day"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bismarck
- Hotels in Bismarck
- Transportation in Bismarck
- Nightlife in Bismarck
- Restaurants in Bismarck
- Shopping in Bismarck
- Warnings and Dangers in Bismarck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bismarck
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Bismarck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bismarck
Photos in BismarckSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 128 reviews, 286 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 44 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 32 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.