"Who would want to visit Sioux City???" Sioux City by cochinjew
Sioux City Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 103 photos
Long before I ever heard of Iowa, I had heard of Sioux City because this was the site of one of the more vibrant jewish communities out west.. in fact the advice gurus, dear abby and dear ann landers... were from sioux city and were jewish, if i am not mistaken..
Now a dying city, unless rescued by the mexicans and immigrants who come here to work in industries which dont attract earlier white immigrants...
LLeguen con los exploradores Lewis and Clark, los Ladrones y pastores, robando la tierra de los Indios.
Ahora nadie tiene respeto por las costumbres y ideas de los nativos quien habian vivido por aca por siglos...
Just within fifty miles of Sioux City, there are 5 large annual Pow Wow of the Indian people: Winnebago, Umonhon, Ponca, Santee and Wacipi at Vermillon
- Pros:The Vietnamese Restaurants and Steve Avery who reads New York Times!
- In a nutshell:By pass it, if you have no business here..
The decor is rather chintzy but that does not matter. neither the owner or the waitress were friendly, they went about ... more travel advice
Now that I know Vietnam better, I really look forward to eating the best vietnamese food for miles around in this... more travel advice
cochinjew's Related Pages
Sioux City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sioux City"
- "Sioux City"
- "Sioux City: Where Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota"
- "Who would want to visit Sioux City???"
- "Wayside on the Missouri"
- "2005 UIF Championship at the Tyson Events Center"
- "Basaic Sioux City Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sioux City
- Transportation in Sioux City
- Nightlife in Sioux City
- Restaurants in Sioux City
- Warnings and Dangers in Sioux City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sioux City
- 15 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Sioux City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sioux City
- updated a Sioux City Travel Page "Who would want to visit Sioux City???"
- Posted in Travel Boston Forum "Re: Help with location to stay in..."
- Wrote a Review There are better Thai Restaurants about Diamond Thai Restaurant in Sioux City Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "There are better Thai Restaurants "
Photos in Sioux CitySee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 132 reviews, 291 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 45 reviews, 143 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Intro, 44 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 32 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.