"Who would want to visit Sioux City???" Sioux City by cochinjew
Sioux City Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 99 photos
Long before I ever heard of Iowa, I had heard of Sioux City because this was the site of one of the more vibrant jewish communities out west.. in fact the advice gurus, dear abby and dear ann landers... were from sioux city and were jewish, if i am not mistaken..
Now a dying city, unless rescued by the mexicans and immigrants who come here to work in industries which dont attract earlier white immigrants...
LLeguen con los exploradores Lewis and Clark, los Ladrones y pastores, robando la tierra de los Indios.
Ahora nadie tiene respeto por las costumbres y ideas de los nativos quien habian vivido por aca por siglos...
Just within fifty miles of Sioux City, there are 5 large annual Pow Wow of the Indian people: Winnebago, Umonhon, Ponca, Santee and Wacipi at Vermillon
- Pros:The Vietnamese Restaurants and Steve Avery who reads New York Times!
- In a nutshell:By pass it, if you have no business here..
iPossibly the best restaurant in Sioux City which once boasted many good restaurants. Right now fast food and garbage... more travel advice
The food is so awful here, and i couldnt refuse the polite invitation of a local, ate a little bit but an interesting... more travel advice
cochinjew's Related Pages
Sioux City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sioux City"
- "Sioux City"
- "Sioux City: Where Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota"
- "Who would want to visit Sioux City???"
- "Wayside on the Missouri"
- "2005 UIF Championship at the Tyson Events Center"
- "Basaic Sioux City Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sioux City
- Transportation in Sioux City
- Nightlife in Sioux City
- Restaurants in Sioux City
- Warnings and Dangers in Sioux City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sioux City
- 14 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Sioux City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sioux City
Photos in Sioux CitySee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 123 reviews, 281 photos, 6 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 44 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.