"ITAPIRUBA AND PRJECTO BALEA FRANCA" Estado de Santa Catarina by cochinjew
Estado de Santa Catarina Travel Guide: 286 reviews and 735 photos
Karina from POA is a dedicated scientist and works at the Projecto Balea Franca in Itapiruba. Discovering Itapiruba on the BR 101 road from POA to Floripo , few km south of Imbituba has been one of the pleasures of this years travel.
One gets off at the intersection of the road that leads to Itipiruba and then you are in an isolated and extremely tranquil village with miles and miles of beach and sand dunes and of course, the illustrious visitors from the antarctica.. The Right Whales
No doubt this is the place to stay. A pousada run by very friendly Mozart and his wife Rozi. various size apartments and all facing the surf and calm of the sea..
- Pros:A true discovery of a tranquil and most enjoyable place
- Cons:Difficult to manage there without friends or transportation
- In a nutshell:Try to go there and stay with Mozart!
During the southern winter, these friendly jovial large animals who were nearly hunted into extinction come near the... more travel advice
cochinjew's Related Pages
Estado de Santa Catarina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ITAPIRUBA AND PRJECTO BALEA FRANCA"
- "ESTADO de SANTA CATARINA"
- "THE WATER STATION OF PIRATUBA"
- "Laguna and Tubarao"
- "Estado de Santa Catarina"
- "Mountains and Coast Line"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Estado de Santa Catarina
- Hotels in Estado de Santa Catarina
- Transportation in Estado de Santa Catarina
- Nightlife in Estado de Santa Catarina
- Restaurants in Estado de Santa Catarina
- Shopping in Estado de Santa Catarina
- Warnings and Dangers in Estado de Santa Catarina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Estado de Santa Catarina
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Estado de Santa Catarina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Estado de Santa Catarina
Photos in Estado de Santa CatarinaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 123 reviews, 281 photos, 6 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 44 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.