"Doctoring in Kampong Cham" Khett Kampong Cham by cochinjew
Khett Kampong Cham Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 31 photos
It is amazing how little visited are the places outside Siem Reap and Phnom Penh are. I was invited to visit the local doctor in charge of Diabetes at the Kampong Cham Hospital.
It had the lazy feeling of an erstwhile colonial town, the main streets are broad and there are very new buildings including the new hotel.
the hospital buildings are from the colonial times and the new diabetes clinic is ready to be open. I plan to be back in Kampong Cham.
There are comfortable buses, around 10 per day that leave from Kampong Cham bus station in the centre of town to Pnom... more travel advice
cochinjew's Related Pages
Khett Kampong Cham Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Khett Kampong Cham
- Hotels in Khett Kampong Cham
- Transportation in Khett Kampong Cham
- Nightlife in Khett Kampong Cham
- Restaurants in Khett Kampong Cham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Khett Kampong Cham
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Khett Kampong Cham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Khett Kampong Cham
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 128 reviews, 286 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 44 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 32 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.