"CLEAN BUT RATHER INSIPID TOWN IN BRITTANY" Auray by cochinjew
Auray Travel Guide: 136 reviews and 539 photos
on my way to Quiberon. There are lots of TGV trains to Montparnasse from Auray (from Quimper) and for lovers of Quiberon this is the point to get off.
I decided to have a look at the town, which turned out to be just an ordinary country town with no great attraction architecturally or aesthetically.
Please dont confuse Auray with Port Goustain which is charming and of great historic interest
- Pros:Good Transit point for Quiberon
- Cons:Spend more times in Vannes or Port Goustain
- In a nutshell:Just an ordinary town with lots of young homeless people in the centre of town
cochinjew's Related Pages
Auray Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Auray a city with a history of three countries"
- "Auray in Morbihan"
- "Auray, so nice city near the sea"
- "CLEAN BUT RATHER INSIPID TOWN IN BRITTANY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Auray
- Hotels in Auray
- Transportation in Auray
- Nightlife in Auray
- Restaurants in Auray
- Shopping in Auray
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Auray
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Auray?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Auray
Photos in AuraySee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 128 reviews, 286 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 44 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 32 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.