"A delightful surprise" Bois-Colombes by cochinjew
Bois-Colombes Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
parked the car and walked, and viola.. a market and then a square and a townhall. with quaint houses along very quiet streets.
The exhibition was by kids aged 3 to 13 who attend atelier graboullis. it is nice to think of the enormous talent of these little ones.
Magali Tessier is a childrens book author and an illustrator. She works with Aude Le Morzadec, who is also an author and illustrator. Their third collaborator is Jerome Pellet who is a designer. They run the atelier gribouillis where kids aged 3 to 13 are given a free expression with their art.
- Pros:A quiet Parisien Suburb
- In a nutshell:will discover it fully, starting with its restaurants, obviously
cochinjew's Related Pages
Bois-Colombes Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bois-Colombes
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Bois-Colombes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bois-Colombes
Photos in Bois-ColombesSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 123 reviews, 281 photos, 6 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 72 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.