"A quiet village in the shadow of the French Alps" Brides-les-Bains by cochinjew
Brides-les-Bains Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 15 photos
This is a charming little town with friendly people with numerous opportunities to hike the surrounding magnificent mountains.
This town is famous for its spring, which was known to the Romans. within a hundred metres of the town centre there are quiet places where the only noise is the sound of the flowing water.
- Pros:Great Place to relax, enjoy the mountains
- Cons:Unlike the neighbouring villages, people come here to loose weight!
- In a nutshell:If you are not into nature, dont plan to come here
cochinjew's Related Pages
Brides-les-Bains Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A quiet village in the shadow of the French Alps"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Caramulo Hotels
- San Pellegrino Terme
- Andorra la Vella
- Kampong Mulaut Hotels
- Province of Laguna
- Hoek van Holland
- Glacier National Park Hotels
- Montalcino Hotels
- Central City
- Nemea Hotels
- Castelo Melhor Hotels
- Santo Tomas
- Chelyabinskaya Oblast'
- Moravske Kninice
Badges & Stats in Brides-les-Bains
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Brides-les-Bains?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brides-les-Bains
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 123 reviews, 281 photos, 6 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Intro, 43 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.
Latest Brides-les-Bains hotel reviews
- Hotel Amelie - Logis De France
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 21, 2013