"A pleasant border town with brasilian ambience" Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Elena de Uairén by cochinjew
Santa Elena de Uairén Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 105 photos
5/5/2005 I am writing this from the internet place in the centre of the town of Santa Elena. It took us nearly all day long to get here from Puerto Ordaz to here, passing through some of the most beautiful scenery i had seen.. stunning views of mountains and tepuis and of course the mount roraima.
Stopped by to see the cuban doctors working in remote villages and good luck to them..
The company was good, Wolf also known as Lobo who has been living here for 27 years was the driver companion
- Pros:A nice destination in itself, but there are the tepuis
- Cons:Hope the trekkers and the tour guides dont destroy this place
- In a nutshell:You must choose to visit and take good care
DETODO.com is the most popular if not the fastest internet connection in town. unfortunately it is situated in front of... more travel advice
cochinjew's Related Pages
Santa Elena de Uairén Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Santa Elena and Roraima"
- "SANTA ELENA DE UAIREN"
- "A pleasant border town with brasilian ambience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Elena de Uairén
- Hotels in Santa Elena de Uairén
- Transportation in Santa Elena de Uairén
- Restaurants in Santa Elena de Uairén
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Elena de Uairén
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Elena de Uairén
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Santa Elena de Uairén?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Elena de Uairén
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 123 reviews, 281 photos, 6 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 44 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 42 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.