"Welcome respite on Land on a river journey" Katha by cochinjew
Katha Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 10 photos
I was looking eagerly forward for the boat to arrive at Katha. On board with us were two sisters ( moslems) who had a stall at the Katha market. The big boat lumbers along and berths itself, under the gazing eyes of many for whom this is an occasion. This is a Historic town, pre British Days and British influence in their buildings could still be seen..
cochinjew's Related Pages
Katha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome respite on Land on a river journey"
- "Quiet town beside of River and forest...,"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Katha
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Katha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Katha
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 128 reviews, 286 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 44 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 32 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.