"Well worth the Visit" Mrauk-oo by cochinjew
Mrauk-oo Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 44 photos
The photographs are from the new guide to Myanmar: Blue Print.
I had the chance to visit Mrak U which was worthwhile. The journey itself was marvellous. Flight into Sittway and then a private boat chugging along River for hours and then Hotel Nawarat and then sightseeing the numerous pagodas on food, shan food cooked by the chef at the hotel. as usual very friendly people. didnt see too many tourists or visitors there.
cochinjew's Related Pages
Mrauk-oo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rakhine trip"
- "The capital of the old Arakan Kingdom"
- "MRAUK OO"
- "Well worth the Visit"
- "Different type of Pagodas and scenery in Ra khaing"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mrauk-oo
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Mrauk-oo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mrauk-oo
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 284 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 123 reviews, 281 photos, 6 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 51 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Miami Intro, 44 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rangoon Intro, 70 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 73 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangalore Intro, 47 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 41 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.