cochinjew's profile photo

cochinjew

Sudah Yehuda Online Now
If I am only for myself, what am I ?

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

ADAMYAMEY's Profile Photo
ADAMYAMEY Mar 13, 2016 at 10:55 AM

Hi, I visit Bangalore often. I am so pleased to see that you have written about Premier Bookshop, which was one of my favourite bookstores. Sadly, Premier is closed. Its owner Mr Shanbag has retired. Today, his old shop is part of a nightclub. Best wishes from Adam in London (UK).

• cochinjew's Profile Photo
    cochinjew Mar 15, 2016 at 12:46 PM

thank you for that lovely note. Brought back memories of spending hours at Premier Bookstore and chatting with Mr Shanbag. Since it has closed I do not feel compelled to go there!

Dabs's Profile Photo
Dabs Jan 10, 2016 at 4:10 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Help, leaving soon and no idea what to see!'. I appreciate your advice.

haysnoe's Profile Photo
haysnoe Apr 14, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Need Info on USA to Cuba'. I appreciate your advice.

tayari Apr 7, 2015 at 9:01 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'How to change your airline and departure terminal'. I appreciate your advice.

Tilakasiri Apr 3, 2015 at 7:13 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Taxi service'. I appreciate your advice.

Agraichen's Profile Photo
Agraichen Apr 2, 2015 at 9:48 PM

Hola, I see you are a long time VT member, longer than me and we've never met. One of my neighbors from Loreto, BCS is now doing tours to your country so maybe I will have the chance to visit next year. Timing was just not right for the two trips this year. Thanks for your comments on the question about visiting your country. I will be following so that I know what to expect as well as the current traveler.

Dkal Mar 11, 2015 at 9:14 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best Android phone for USA and abroad?'. I appreciate your advice.

eastrunner's Profile Photo
eastrunner Jan 18, 2015 at 6:12 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'House Boat Rentals'. You've been a huge help.

Tinalana's Profile Photo
Tinalana May 1, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'FLIGHT TYPE'. I appreciate your advice.

DB819 Apr 25, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Verizon service, IPhone 5 US based, going to Italy'. I appreciate your advice.