"La Holandesa in Brugge" Brugge by La_Holandesa
Brugge Travel Guide: 2,687 reviews and 7,160 photos
I've been in Brugge many, many times. It's like Amsterdam: They call it Venice of the North.
I love it there and people are friendly, nice. Love the nightlife! The Bars & all. And during daytime there is always something to do in Brugge.
Brugge : famous for their Beers & Chocolate...yummi !!
In fact Belgium has always been of great importance in rich beer production. Despites its small size, our country produces a rich and impressive quantity to beers.
Brugge: Paradise of Beer & Chocolate ! Yummi !! :)
Belgian beers are well known by the beer specialists.
Belgian beers, white beers, trappist beers, abbey beers, pils, lambiek, kriek, geuze and many more.
- In a nutshell:Brugge: Paradise of Beer & Chocolate ! Yummi !! :)
La_Holandesa's Related Pages
Brugge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brugge - The promise of things to come"
- "Bruges Beyond Kitsch"
- "Charming just Charming"
- "Brugge, Venice of the North"
- "Brugge die Schone"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brugge
- Hotels in Brugge
- Transportation in Brugge
- Nightlife in Brugge
- Restaurants in Brugge
- Shopping in Brugge
- Warnings and Dangers in Brugge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brugge
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Brugge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brugge
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- The Hague Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cannes Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Monaco Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Antibes Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Wijk aan Zee Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Lille Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Brugge Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Tarragona Intro, 1 review, 5 photos