"La Holandesa in Juan les Pins - la côte d’Azur" Juan-les-Pins by La_Holandesa
Juan-les-Pins Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 58 photos
Juan les Pins is the most exciting part with an exciting nightlife. Fashionable night clubs, casino and even night shopping ...:o).
In the summer life in Juan les Pins moves with the rhythm of the night, on the streets there are spectacles and attractions until dawn, even the shops never sleep.
in Antibes, one can find there cabaret, discos, restaurants, theatre cafes, exhibitions and various markets.
Antibes Juan les Pins is a 24,5 kilometre long coastal paradise of fine sandy beaches and sunny coves. Its five ports gladly welcome the biggest and most beautiful boats in the world, the port and quay of Vauban, amongst others, those of millionaires.
Public or private, the beaches are long stretches of fine sand similar to those found in the most paradise-like locations, opening on to varied countryside: sea as far as the eye can see, the old town and the cape, the mountainous relieves forming the perfect backdrop to the village, or the islands of Lerins and Esterel.
- Pros:where the life is good :o)
- Cons:where the life is good :o)
- In a nutshell:A sun-kissed town where life is good :! o)
La_Holandesa's Related Pages
Juan-les-Pins Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sounds of Music on the French Riviera Shores"
- "Juan le Pins - Jazz on the Riviera"
- "Typical busy Riviera town"
- "La Holandesa in Juan les Pins - la côte d’Azur"
- "Best beaches of the Cote d'Azur"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Juan-les-Pins
- Hotels in Juan-les-Pins
- Transportation in Juan-les-Pins
- Nightlife in Juan-les-Pins
- Restaurants in Juan-les-Pins
- Shopping in Juan-les-Pins
- Warnings and Dangers in Juan-les-Pins
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Juan-les-Pins
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Juan-les-Pins?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juan-les-Pins
Photos in Juan-les-PinsSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- The Hague Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cannes Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Monaco Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Antibes Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Wijk aan Zee Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Lille Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Brugge Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Tarragona Intro, 1 review, 5 photos