"Wall-How many miles away are you?" Top 5 Page for this destination Wall by thecatsmeow
Wall Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 54 photos
Wall, SD has always been a stop for us whenever we have been in the area as I was growing up. The main reason for going was of course Wall Drug but the town is a nice little community in itself. Several museums can be found as well as some real good food. And of course all the fun of the Wall Drug backyard.
- Pros:Great little community on the edge of the Badlands
- Cons:Getting here is not always easy. The airport is limited.
- In a nutshell:Enjoy the scenery and the town . You have traveled far enjoy it!
thecatsmeow's Related Pages
Wall Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wall Drug - Follow the signs"
- "Wall-How many miles away are you?"
- "Hitchhiking to Wall Drug"
- "WFTR's new Wall Page"
- "Wall SD"
- "Visit the Wall - and the Drug Store"
- "Wall - World's Largest Drug Store"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wall
- Hotels in Wall
- Transportation in Wall
- Restaurants in Wall
- Shopping in Wall
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wall
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Wall?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wall
Photos in WallSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 21 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln City Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Astoria Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Washougal Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Virginia Beach Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Great Stirrup Cay Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portsmouth Intro, 3 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (54)
Latest Wall hotel reviews
- Ann's Motel
- 60 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013