"Nature All Around" Sweet Home by thecatsmeow
Sweet Home Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 22 photos
Sweet Home is a wonderful little logging community nestled in the foothills of Oregon. I always love the drive into town because of the trees and wildflowers you see. I am a little biased as this is the town I lived in during my high school years.It is a nice place to come to if you like fishing and boating. Lots of nature trails and camping areas also.
- Pros:Nice qiuet rural town. Great place for swimming hiking mountain biking etc.
- Cons:Its a small town with very little nightlife except for the bars.
- In a nutshell:This is a place I would go to get away from it all
thecatsmeow's Related Pages
Sweet Home Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sweet Home
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Sweet Home?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sweet Home
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: I missed my daughter Shelby!"
- Wrote a Review Swimming,Boating, Waterskiing and more in Sweet Home Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Swimming,Boating, Waterskiing and more"
- created a Sweet Home Travel Page "Nature All Around"
- Commented on one of mtncorg's Sweet Home travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 21 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln City Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Astoria Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Washougal Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Virginia Beach Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Great Stirrup Cay Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portsmouth Intro, 3 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues