Reno Favorite Tips by thecatsmeow Top 5 Page for this destination
Reno Favorites: 40 reviews and 40 photos
In room safe
Favorite thing: I don't know what I would do without an in room safe. At the Eldorado they are rather small but I am able to fit a few camera's and other important items into it. I have to bring several prescriptions with me so I always lock them up when I am not around. Also because this is a gaming town its a good idea to only carry what you believe you will need for the day and lock up the rest. Not only for protection against others but for protection against yourself!
More Reviews (20)
- See All Bountiful Buffet
- See All Thrifty Sleep .....Extra Cheap!
- See All Ice Skate Along the Truckee River
- See All Informational Signs
thecatsmeow's Related Pages
Reno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Reno Nevada, I Love This Town!"
- "We Love This Place!"
- "A Gambler's Gambling Town"
- "Reno-The biggest little city in the world"
- "The Eldorado"
- "Reno: More Than Just a Smaller Vegas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Reno
- Hotels in Reno
- Transportation in Reno
- Nightlife in Reno
- Restaurants in Reno
- Shopping in Reno
- Warnings and Dangers in Reno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Reno
- 21 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Reno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reno
Photos in RenoSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 21 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln City Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Astoria Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Washougal Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Virginia Beach Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Great Stirrup Cay Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portsmouth Intro, 3 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues