"Beijing" Beijing by hardywang
Beijing Travel Guide: 6,559 reviews and 16,624 photos
Beijing is the capital of PR China, as everybody knows. it is a city with very long history. even though i only spent a few days there, and have not visited all the famous resources, I'd like to show you what I saw during thoese days.
for more photos and information please visit my homepage at <a href="http://hardywang.50megs.com/china/beijing/index.htm">http://hardywang.50megs.com/china/beijing/index.htm</a>
Visit Great Wall, this is one of three most famous passes along Great Wall, it is called JiaYuGuan. more travel advice
The Forbidden City, it was the palace of the emperors during Ming and Qing Dynasty. more travel advice
hardywang's Related Pages
Beijing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Northern Capital"
- "Beijing - Imperial Peking"
- "My wonderful Beijing"
- "Beijing: from the Forbidden City to the Great Wall"
- "Beijing - The Northern Capital"
- "Beijing (北京)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beijing
- Hotels in Beijing
- Transportation in Beijing
- Nightlife in Beijing
- Restaurants in Beijing
- Shopping in Beijing
- Warnings and Dangers in Beijing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beijing
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beijing
Photos in BeijingSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Quebec Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Kashgar Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Beijing Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Macao Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.