"Yamddok Yumtso -- The Sacred Lake" Yamzho Yumco by hardywang
Yamzho Yumco Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 58 photos
Yamddok Yumtso, one of the three largest lakes of Tibet, lies about 100km's distance to the south of Lhasa. The surface of the lake, with its fathomless depth, covers some 6 square kilometers. To the interior of the lake 10 or so hilly islands stand independently one from the other which give homes to flocks of wild ducks. Fish in the lake is plentiful and tasty for diet.
hardywang's Related Pages
Yamzho Yumco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Scorpion Lake and Kamba La Pass"
- "Sharrie's Yamzho Yumcho Paradise"
- "Yamddok Yumtso -- The Sacred Lake"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yamzho Yumco
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Yamzho Yumco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yamzho Yumco
Top 10 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- New York City Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Quebec Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Kashgar Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Beijing Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Macao Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.