"Bicycling in Tayside" Perth by taxing
Perth Travel Guide: 111 reviews and 174 photos
We booked our trip through Scottish Cycling Holidays at http://www.scotcycle.co.uk. They set up bed and breakfasts each night, provided bicycles and luggage transfer each day. All we had to do was get on the bikes and follow their excellent map. Our trip started in Perth, continued to Pitlochry, up a very steep and long mountain and over to Dundee and finally to St. Andrews. Except for the day out of Pitlochry, the riding was easy.
taxing's Related Pages
Perth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perth Travel Tips - Perth Scotland - "Perthshire""
- "Wonderful Perthshire"
- "Perth and Kinross"
- "Perth - Gateway to the Highlands"
- "The Fair City"
- "Scotland, Perth"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Perth
- Hotels in Perth
- Transportation in Perth
- Nightlife in Perth
- Restaurants in Perth
- Shopping in Perth
- Warnings and Dangers in Perth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perth
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Perth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perth
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 6 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 5 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cumberland Island Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Antonio Intro, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Lake Pukaki Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Argentina 1 review, 5 photos
No friends yet.