"Doubtful Sound" Lake Manapouri by taxing
Lake Manapouri Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 25 photos
Near Manapouri, but accessible from Te Anau as well, Doubtful Sound is a strikingly memorable place. You go across Lake TeAnau, then across a mountain pass on a "road." Then into kayaks to your campsite. In the morning, Dolphis. In the afternoon, penguins.
- Pros:Like nothing you've ever done
- Cons:Like nothing you've ever done
- In a nutshell:Do it.
taxing's Related Pages
Lake Manapouri Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Lake Manapouri
- Hotels in Lake Manapouri
- Warnings and Dangers in Lake Manapouri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lake Manapouri
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Lake Manapouri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lake Manapouri
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 6 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 5 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cumberland Island Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Antonio Intro, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Lake Pukaki Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Argentina 1 review, 5 photos
No friends yet.