"Chimney Bluffs State Park" Sodus Point by chrissyalex
Sodus Point Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 54 photos
Yes, it is! I have lived in central New York state my entire life and didn't discover this lesser known gem until very recently.
- Pros:Easy to get to the park! Unusual landscapes. It is free!
- Cons:Trails to the bluffs can be a bit muddy , also may have to climb over some fallen trees
- In a nutshell:Unique and off the beaten path!
The Bluffs are really quite large and it is difficult to capture their magnitude in a photograph. This photo, with the... more travel advice
If you have a little extra time after visiting Chimney Bluffs State Park, you can take a drive around to the otherside... more travel advice
chrissyalex's Related Pages
Sodus Point Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chimney Bluffs State Park"
- "Sodus Point, NY... Along Lake Ontario....."
- "Sodus Point"
- "Welcome to Sodus Point!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sodus Point
- Hotels in Sodus Point
- Restaurants in Sodus Point
- Warnings and Dangers in Sodus Point
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sodus Point
- 8 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sodus Point?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sodus Point
Photos in Sodus PointSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 45 reviews, 84 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cusco Intro, 34 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 26 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Auburn Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues