Cobh Nightlife Tips by chrissyalex Top 5 Page for this destination
Cobh Nightlife: 4 reviews and 1 photos
The Lusitania and The Mauritania are two nice pubs located right next to each other in downtown Cobh They were both really hopping on the Saturday night we visited them. It seemed to be mostly local people there, but then I was there in December, so there weren't very many tourists in the town then anyway..
The Lusitania had a nice warm fireplace which was very cozy on a chilly and rainy evening.
Dress Code: casual
Directions: both are located on the main street in Cobh .near the harbour and on the corner of the right side of the town square.
More Reviews (9)
chrissyalex's Related Pages
Cobh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Town With Too Many Memories"
- "Cobh, Ireland"
- "3 million irish are wrong !"
- "Lusitania, Titanic, Convicts, Emigrants..."
- "Challenger's Cobh Pages"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cobh
- Hotels in Cobh
- Transportation in Cobh
- Nightlife in Cobh
- Restaurants in Cobh
- Shopping in Cobh
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ontario Hotels
- Padukka Hotels
- Zagreb Hotels
- Cu Chi Hotels
- Traverse City
- Smuttynose Island
Badges & Stats in Cobh
- 10 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Cobh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cobh
Photos in CobhSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 45 reviews, 84 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cusco Intro, 34 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 26 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Auburn Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
Latest Cobh hotel reviews