Cobh Restaurant Tips by chrissyalex Top 5 Page for this destination
Cobh Restaurants: 6 reviews and 5 photos
Cobh was a great town,but there really didn't seem to be a big selection of restaurants. We walked around trying to decide and finally settled on the "Hong Kong Palace" The food was OK and it was very nicely presented The service was outstanding. I thought it was a tad on the expensive side, but I was glad we chose to dine there.
Favorite Dish: sweet and sour vegetables
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: main street in Cobh..a little way past the main square
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum
More Reviews (9)
chrissyalex's Related Pages
Cobh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Town With Too Many Memories"
- "Cobh, Ireland"
- "3 million irish are wrong !"
- "Cobh - Ireland's former gateway to the new world"
- "Lusitania, Titanic, Convicts, Emigrants..."
- "Cobh - Immigrants, The Titantic, and great people"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cobh
- Hotels in Cobh
- Transportation in Cobh
- Nightlife in Cobh
- Restaurants in Cobh
- Shopping in Cobh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cobh
- 10 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Cobh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cobh
Photos in CobhSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 45 reviews, 84 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cusco Intro, 34 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 26 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Auburn Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues