"A Lovely Country!" Malta by chrissyalex

Malta Travel Guide: 5,606 reviews and 13,366 photos

I absolutely loved Malta! It was just such a great place for a holiday! Perfect weather ,surrounded by the gorgeous,clear blue Mediterranean Sea,great food, colorful festas with fireworks, beautiful churches ,interesting Neolithic temples and genuinely nice people. I am still adding to this page,bit by bit!

• Pros:Perfect weather,nice people,interesting history,colorful festas
  • Cons:Can't think of any,had a great time here! :-)
  • In a nutshell:Great place for an easy relaxing holiday
  • Last visit to Malta: Jun 2002
  • Intro Updated Oct 12, 2007

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2008 at 1:45 PM

Thank you for the condolences....I can't wait to get here..I have a SPECIAL interest in Malta :)) Will stop by again when I have more time.

• mrpastry's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2007 at 1:42 AM

what a great site and fantastic tips. i too have stayed at the imperial, what a great hotel. i will go again, unfortuantly it was fully booked for my holiday this year.

• chapy331's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2006 at 1:11 AM

Thank you for many informations?@of Malta which have the splendid sea and a natural treasure house. You?@near the Blue Grotto,Filfla , are beautiful like a Malta's mermaid.

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2006 at 12:04 AM

Hello! I really enjoyed your tips on this lovely little place. Hope to visit someday! Thanks for sharing your pics on cats & dogs as well :-) Greetings from Dubai / Jess

• trek06's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2005 at 10:53 PM

Thanks for sharing your Malta pages, they were very interesting and makes me want to visit.

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2005 at 9:15 AM

Great page!

• starship's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2005 at 8:33 AM

An excellent, comprehensive page! I'd like the info. about movies filmed there; also wondering what St. Mary Magdalene's connection was to Malta. Excellent photos--I'd love to travel here!

• sandysmith's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2005 at 5:15 AM

good range of tips and info here Useful for my upcoming trip, many thanks

• luv2tango's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2004 at 7:54 PM

Great Malta pages. Enjoyed your photos and tips. My mother is from Malta so I hope to visit there one day. Greetings from Canada, Anita

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2004 at 4:11 AM

Hi again, Chrissy :) This time around, I went through all your Malta pages, and you took my breath away! The photographs are so beautiful, and some really excellent tips. Keep in touch... Siddharth

Badges & Stats in Malta