"CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN TUNISIA" Tunisia by chrissyalex
Tunisia Travel Guide: 4,977 reviews and 14,058 photos
Tunisia is a very interesting country. I was lucky enough to see quite a bit of it in a limited amount of time. I spent 2 days checking out Tunis and the surrounding area ( Sidi Bou Said,Carthage, La Marsa) and then took a guided tour ( very small only 6 people in the group!) that ended in the Sahara. It was great!We visited El Jem, Kairouan,Hammamet,Matmata,Tozeur, Douz and the Salt Lake! It really was amazing! I can't believe I actually rode a camel in the Sahara!
MATMATA Very cool and interesting village! Many scenes from the Star War films were filmed in this desert. Besides the... more travel advice
The picture above was taken at one of the restaurants we dined at. It is a troglydite dwelling that was converted into a... more travel advice
- I flew to Tunisia from Malta...
- Packing List
- See All Tunisia really seemed to be a...
- A little French will go a long...
chrissyalex's Related Pages
Tunisia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From the other side of the Mediterranean . . ."
- "Aslaama Tunisia"
- "Tunisia - From the Mediterranean to the Sahara"
- "Nice Tunisia !"
- "Tunisia - North African jewel with lots of history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tunisia
- Hotels in Tunisia
- Transportation in Tunisia
- Nightlife in Tunisia
- Restaurants in Tunisia
- Shopping in Tunisia
- Warnings and Dangers in Tunisia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tunisia
- 48 Reviews
- 96 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Tunisia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tunisia
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 45 reviews, 84 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cusco Intro, 34 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 26 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Auburn Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues