"The Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park & Mount Fuji" Top 5 Page for this destination Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen by Gili_S

Since childhood I knew that one day when visiting Japan I will be visiting this place. many years has pass by, I have visited over 40 countries already and the summer of 2009 it was the time for Japan and the The Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park & Mount Fuji.

You can see included here some of the stuff we did as well as some beautiful photos.

• Pros:Great nature, breathtaking scenery
  • Cons:Might be crowded with tourists
  • In a nutshell:The Fuji Mountain and its surrounding, you cannot visit Japan without seeing it
  • Last visit to Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen: Jul 2009
  • Intro Updated Dec 18, 2010

• magor65's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2010 at 1:17 PM

The photos of Mt Fuji are just stunning. if ever I go to Japan, this is a place I would like to visit.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2010 at 3:56 AM

Mt. Fuji, the lakes and forests make this a very beautiful part of Japan and your hotel looks quite impressive too! Leave it to the Japanese to have a 'dolphin' boat! It sounds like you had fun.

• Marisola's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2010 at 2:44 PM

I love your photos of Mt. Fuji!!! When did you make your climb? I made it there on Aug 1, 1999. Last year it was the 10-yr anniversary of my climb!!!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Gil, another fascinating page about your wanderings in Japan. Brilliant photos as well. I just hope you rang the bell for your fortune. *winkygrin*

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2010 at 3:50 AM

So far, I only know Fuji apples and they are some of my favourites :) But would love to explore Fuji NP some day. Stunning landscape, and the food by the lake looks very tempting :)

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM

If all tourists looked like that, I wouldn't care if it was crowded. ;) Never thought of Japan for hiking. I need to expand my horizons it seems. Looks like you didn't just get lucky with the weather!

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2010 at 5:08 AM

Very helpful information about Mt. Fuji and Kawaguchiko. Glad to see that you were able to take some great photos -- and purchase a fridge magnet to remember your stay.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2010 at 2:37 AM

Great page on a location I haven't managed to visit yet. Lucky you to have such a clear view of Mt. Fuji! Excellent intro photo!

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen

Have you been to Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen?

Photos in Fuji-Hakone-Izu-kokuritsu-koen