Budva Hotel Tips by Gili_S Top 5 Page for this destination
Budva Hotels: 769 reviews and 47 photos
For the other days in Budva we stayed in this excellent modern hotel (by local standards) the Hotel Avala. Located by the old city and and the sea it was a beautiful sea view, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, spa and more. This hotel is probably the best in this region and our stay was very cozy and comfy.
Comparison: more expensive than average
As done in other location in the region, also here I selected one of the old style traditional hotels as well as one of the newest and fancy hotels. So this hotel Mogren was selected for being in excellent location just by the old city with beautiful old city view. It was very convenience for us who wanted to go back and forward and to hang around in this lovely old city. However, this hotel is really seems to way behind the time, in a way it felt like in the old Yugoslavia’s days, but not really in a bad way, just that do not expect too much and you could feel like going back in the time, so it is nice experience for a day or two when we stayed here :)
Also the price of this hotel was reasonable.
Comparison: about average
More Reviews (37)
- See All The small fjords
- See All Autobuska stanica (the bus station)
- See All Go and visit the old city of Kotor
- Local Beer
- Tourists traps
Gili_S's Related Pages
Budva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Budva the Pearl of Montenegro Tourism"
- "Budva by the fjords of the Mediterranean Sea"
- "B U D V A"
- "ANTIQUE, MEDIEVAL AND MODERN BUDVA"
- "An Afternoon in Budva"
- "Budva – Beautiful & Overcrowded Montenegrian Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Budva
- Hotels in Budva
- Transportation in Budva
- Nightlife in Budva
- Restaurants in Budva
- Shopping in Budva
- Warnings and Dangers in Budva
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Budva
- 39 Reviews
- 81 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Budva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Budva
- Posted in Travel Lisbon Forum "Re: What to wear"
- updated a Budva Travel Page "Budva by the fjords of the Mediterranean Sea"
- Wrote a Review The small fjords in Budva Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Budva by the fjords of the Mediterranean Sea"
- Commented on one of draganakitanovic's Budva travel pages
Photos in BudvaSee All Photos (81)
Read real reviews about Budva Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 103 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 59 reviews, 108 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 100 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos