"Budva by the fjords of the Mediterranean Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Budva by Gili_S

Budva Travel Guide: 332 reviews and 786 photos

Budva is an excellent destination to visit for a city break by the Mediterranean Sea. There are some interesting sites to see here as well as in the whole region, interesting old city, fortress, historical sites and of course the beautiful small fjords and the sea. All these in relatively attractive cost with good choice of restaurants and bars.

• Last visit to Budva: Sep 2010
  • Intro Updated May 30, 2011

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2011 at 12:58 AM

You certainly had a lovely time there! As you already know we were at the same café :-)

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2011 at 7:35 AM

Looks stunning but kremšnita & Niksicko Dark are unsurprisingly my favorite parts. ;)

• davesut's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2011 at 2:58 AM

Great tips that has really whetted my appetite for more. Research about the local beer is very thorough. Kremšnita appears similar to Bled Cake I tried a couple of years ago. I must carry out a closer inspection.

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2011 at 11:11 AM

I think you weren't on a diet either, but you surely weren't thirsty ;) Some lovely bars and restaurants. And if you still want to have a kremšnita I can bring you to a really good place, less then 1 hour drive from here :)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2011 at 2:43 PM

A beautiful little spot to visit - I like the looks of both the Old Fortress & the Promenade! You took some great shots of the rugged coast & atmospheric buildings. Staying in both old and new hotels is an interesting mix! Lots of useful information here.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Gil, fabulous page about Budva here. We also enjoyed a drink at the MB IceClub. I see you tried the full range of Niksicko beers. I didn't know that you also went to Kotor.

• Apr 26, 2011 at 1:35 PM

great page !

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Budva