"Lapland" Top 5 Page for this destination Lappi by Gili_S
Lappi Travel Guide: 732 reviews and 1,620 photos
Lapland is my favourite region in Finland, it is rural and natural, the nature is real untouched and feels of wild forests. Probably one on the last regions in Western Europe where you can still hike in the forest for days without seeing or meeting anyone.
- Pros:24 hours sunshine on July
- Cons:Can be cold and wet
- In a nutshell:Probably the last frontier in Western Europe
A locals person enjoying some tasty local snack at the local café in the middle of Lapland. more travel advice
There are many spots on the road, especially between Rovaniemi and Inari to buy souvenirs, some are better then others... more travel advice
- See All Reindeers
- See All Swamps
- See All Driving
Gili_S's Related Pages
Lappi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lapland - Lappi"
- "Finnish Lapland - it felt like home!"
- "south of lapland"
- "Land of The Midnight Sun"
- "LEVI, Finnish Lapland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lappi
- Hotels in Lappi
- Transportation in Lappi
- Nightlife in Lappi
- Restaurants in Lappi
- Shopping in Lappi
- Warnings and Dangers in Lappi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lappi
- 152 Reviews
- 225 Photos
- 50 Forum posts
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Lappi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lappi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 103 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 59 reviews, 108 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 100 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos