Baarle-Nassau Restaurant Tips by Gili_S
Baarle-Nassau Restaurants: 10 reviews and 10 photos
The Brouwershuis is also family friendly place, I mean, especially during the summer when the terrace is open, I think that in the next time when I am around with my kids I know I can bring them here with me as well.
This is the old classic bar at the Brouwershuis, but because we were there in a nice warm day in the summer we did not really feel like sitting inside and we used the nice terrace at the backyard.
As I said, we had excellent VIP service here and this is including also a visit of the place boss, he was very nice and kind and of course he invited us to write and sign also the guest book, and you should see that, the three of us used all the strange languages we know how to write beside English, French & Spanish, which included Serbian, Finnish and Hebrew.
And here are the three of us, which was, I assume after we had as many beers as we could drink and we already finish the food as well.
I almost forgot, between the beers we had something small to eat, it was those fried mushrooms, going very good with the beers and after those and the beers I did not really needed to have any real dinner.
Not only that we got some of the best beers in the world here, and we got special VIP service here, one of my companions for the beer drinking here was this girl from Beer Bottle Crossing, and oh boy, she knows how to drink beer ;-)
At the Brouwershuis we got really VIP service, well, not surprising, they do not get as often crazy visitors like us here, and not surprising, our waiter just fall in love with Nat and spoiled us so much.
This place is actually the reason why I visited this town, it is a beer store and bar with few hundreds beers to choose from. Service was wonderful and the feeling in this place is like sitting in your neighbour back yard
More Reviews (18)
- See All The tourists
- See All Het Kapittel
- Beer shop
Gili_S's Related Pages
Baarle-Nassau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Paradise"
- "Baarle-Nassau / Baarle-Hertog"
- "The most remakable village of the world!"
- "The dutch part of Baarle (Nassau)"
- "Looking for the Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baarle-Nassau
- Transportation in Baarle-Nassau
- Nightlife in Baarle-Nassau
- Restaurants in Baarle-Nassau
- Shopping in Baarle-Nassau
- Warnings and Dangers in Baarle-Nassau
- See All...
Explore the World
- Malo-les-Bains Hotels
- Monschau Hotels
- Maple Grove Hotels
- Rizhao Hotels
- Myrtle Beach
Badges & Stats in Baarle-Nassau
- 26 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (88)
Have you been to Baarle-Nassau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baarle-Nassau
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 103 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 59 reviews, 108 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 100 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos