Hagar Qim Things to Do Tips by Gili_S
Hagar Qim Things to Do: 9 reviews and 11 photos
The Mnjadra temples are a bit further down closer to the sea, you will need to walk 5 or 10 minutes to see them.
This is one of the temples in this location, the prehistoric temple that you will see first when entering the place.
Gili_S's Related Pages
Hagar Qim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hagar Qim Temple"
- "Hagar Qim, the Neolithic Temples"
- "Hagar Qim - more than just a few old stones"
- "Eszter's Hagar Qim Page"
- "Hagar Qim Temples"
- "Hagar Qim, MT"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Rethymno Hotels
- Wherwell Hotels
- Gwangju Hotels
- Guimaras Island Hotels
- La Turbie
- Saint George Island
Badges & Stats in Hagar Qim
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Hagar Qim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hagar Qim
Photos in Hagar QimSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 103 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 59 reviews, 108 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 100 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos